Bubbles For Toys

great idea! My boys love watching the bubbles fall and then pounce on them! Is normal bubble mix (non flavoured stuff that you can get for kids) ok to use?

I would think so...though I would wonder if the soapy taste would deter them from playing with them. I'd consider making a homemade bubble recipe and adding some beef boulion to cover the soapy taste. And perhaps using one of the 'green' dishsoaps available now that aren't chuck full of chemicals.

mike's sisters dog LOVES bubbles!! She uses kids bubbles, normally from either ELC or Tesco, as long as its non-toxic its fine i would think.

All you have to say to her is boo boo...and she wants to play, we've had to resort to putting them in the window sill as she has nearly broken the dining table several times by trying to get to them...she is OBSESSED!