HELP my husky is no where to be seen :(

baja ss

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, Im very sorry to hear that your husky has gone missing.

I know how scary it can be. In hawaii if a puppy goes missing,

its not likely they will be returned. I have freaked out every single

time either of the dogs has escaped, and run all over the place to

catch them before someone else does. I have been very fortunate

to have caught them myself each time. (twice now)

I really hope you find find your husky soon, please follow all the advice

given here about alerting authorities, vets, shelters and stuff.

i have some hopes up

as i was searching a kid told me he saw a white dog running rly fast on the left neighborhood in the morning (now its past midnight and he told me this 2 hours ago), as he described him he looks like wolvy i gave most of the ppl my number

tmw morning we will gather our friends and search more, its really easier to look for him in the morning

oh yea and we will get a dog whistle, check some houses if someone took him and kept him there, or if he have hidden himself

but does a dog whistle gets a husky barking or attentioned and makes him come to the whistle sound?

thanks alot for the reply's they really help :)

the sad news came all together today

the white dog that was spotted, wasnt him we followed him like maniacs with the car and he turned out to be a white dog not a husky even

i just miss him so much, i searched everything and everywhere for poop pee or vomit but nothing

not even his howling :(

worst thing in my mind is that someone took him, all i know that he will be howling all night long waiting for me to come and play with him :'(

can a husky survive 3 days outside?

and those big trashcans in the hoods are rlly filled with food and stuff he can eat to survive

and there are alot of dates that fall off the palms

anyone has an idea?]

if i covered this place

where should i look more?

our only chance to find him if someone sells him is his microchip its registerd in 2 city's and anyone who buys it scans it first so they will know its not the sellers dog

or if by anychance they took him to the vet

its rlly awful thinking of that

but i cant kno if hes still out there or someone took him

thanks alot.

keep your hopes up. I saw on this show once that this guy's husky ran off in the desert for a month or so. the owner had given up hopes of the dog being alive. then one day he showed up back at home. he was taken to the vet and although he was a bit dehydrated he was fine. so your pup may find his way back. if someone picked him up hopefully they'll try to return him to you. did he have dog tags on with your phone number? i'll keep you in my thoughts!

hey everyone sorry for the late reply the internet was down

i hope he finds his way back home

i didnt leave any human being without asking him if he saw wolvy

and i informed all of the vets and most of the petshops with the microchip number and his looks

i miss him so much

i miss his howling, playing, sounds, barking, and everything

il never stop searching

or wherever he is i hope he is comfy and with someone who takes care of him

i called the muncupality that i informed that my husky was lost, they took every single thing abt him eye color micrchip NO. they said nothing till now

even if i wanted to get a husky, he wont replace wolvy no dog will, but i will take care of him just like i did with wolvy.

but im afraid he escapes just like wolvy did and i cant take it one more time :(

il give it a time and wait for wolvy

its been nearly a weak

and no traces of him anywhere

just whats left in his place is his fur's and his smell :'(

il keep u all updated