HELP my husky is no where to be seen :(

baja ss

Hey everyone

today i played with my wolvy and had much fun with him chasing him running and throwing stuff to him just like any other day

but later at night he was playing in the yard and escaped from our house

i searched for him everywhere with my bike but i got tired and called my bro so he can ride around with his car, as we did we asked every living thing if they saw him, some saw him an hour ago maby he went in a house and slept there maby someone took him, he has a microchip we called the authorities or i dont know what do u call it, they are going to search for him, im going first thing tmw knocking each door and ask for him and show them his pic

i placed his food in the yard so he smells it and wakes me up from barking, why i am concerned is because ppl here are loosers withoout souls they would take him for them selfs and make him fight other dogs its very common

or they will beat him :'(

i really got along with him since the last topic

any one has an idea?

the dog whistle

looking for certain places?

he is truely the best thing i had.

waiting for reply's asap.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you all

somme ppl told me if someone bought him to the vet and they scanned him they will know whos dog is this

his favorite toy isnt squeaky il go get a squeaky he used to rlllllly bark at when we take him to the pet shop to get washed up

i will squeek it around :(

Thats only if he has been microchipped, has he? hope you find him soon, does he have a tag on his collar with your phone number or address on?

Call the microchip company and tell them hes stolen so if anyone tries to sell him on they cant! Let the police know, make posters with his picture on saying "reward for safe return, no questions asked" Also go on the walks you normally go on with him and pee there.. sounds gross but he will smell your scent and follow it home if hes lost.

Everything crossed for you that you get him home safe!! :(

Thank you all for your reply's

i searched for him and gave everyone i saw my phone number and asked them if they saw or will see the dog and call me

i dont have a car so i used my bike searched 4 hours, i cant search anymore il take a rest then search more.

im crying as i type this.

i called the authorities again they told me their taking it seriousley and if any one took him to the vet and they scanned his microchip they would directly get the phone number on it and the name and call us

i left the doors open so he comes back

as someone sayed i pee'd on the grass of our yard, i though he would smell it and come back

il try peeing somewhere else

i hope he is just being a pain and comes back

there are some of his fur in his place, its really painfull to know someone took him or he is lost

what would he do, its burning 45C outside he wouldent have water, and to know how ignorant some ppl here, they would get him and sell him for money, he is not a toy, he is my dog my friend i trained him for months i changed my life to suit him, whenever i went out of the house i call my sis to check on him each while.

il keep you updated

and again thanks alot for the reply's