Total Emergency!!!!!

Lucy

Its back! Tonight at 9pm on ITV1!!!! We were followed by cameras at work for months and months and the result is the series Total Emergency! Relieved to say I dont think i'm on tonight (i hope and pray not lol!!!) but have a look, its like a little insight into our little lives here in Sheffield!!!!

xx

You gave me a freight then!!!! I thought you was needing help fast!!! Catchy title (of thread) will make people look!

Im not really into these kind of programs as not a fan of watching blood and guts going everywhere but I may have a quick peek and see if can spot you, lol (i will just make sure I aint eating or just eaten!)

Hey Lucy! Snazzy title here!

Not sure if I'll be watching it though - ive grown up with a paramedic since the say i was born - listended to all the stories and seen my dad go through some very stressful times! Worst of all was when we had our third child Bradley - just after he was born my dad kept going on calls for babies - not many made it to the hospital!

Made him re-think his carer - retired not long after - i guess the stress gets to you all and that you all have your own ways of dealing with it!

Alex, sounds like ure dad had a pretty though run :( we have a very bizzare way of dealing with things......

well i managed to see the 1st five mins before getting a job! Still managed a giggle at a colleague......but apparently it was quite a good one last night! Hopefully it will be repeated, so i have a look!!