Camping Countdown!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can only stay till Sunday due to school and work but intend for it to be as late as possible on Sunday especially now everyone keeps telling me how nice its meant to be weather wise, talks of 20 degrees

Yep, just checked BBC and the weather is looking GOOD!!! :D

I'm leaving around 4ish... depends if work are going to be arsey with me or not.

Time's every one getting there ??? we're going early Dave hates to drive in traffic with dogs xxxxx

We are planning on leaving here about 3am tomorrow. Looking to get down there for about 8:30-9:00am on Thursday. I am doing everything possible to miss the traffic, don't have the patience especially with the dogs in tow.

lol dave is going down on thursday with the caravan, lisa and i are coming down on friday....think about lunchtime ish....mike will be there about 7-8pm on friday evening so if there is someone with a car who is not drinking could you possibly pick him up from the train station please!!!! we're going back on the sunday.....calender wise anything is fine-im bringing some sexy underwear for ozzy! lol and due to some drastic weight gain i shall be covering up boobs down........lol hopefully by ozzy!!!!:D anything goes for the calender.............as long as it is fun :)