Anne

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anne,

Brilliant Clip :)

Tia looks like she is having great fun there !

My son Alex is pestering for another bike to add to his collection of two BMX bikes - I'm keen that his third one might be suitable for sharing and Bikejoring ;)

I'm sure you have posted about the Bikejring attachment before - where was it you bought it from please ?

It looks nice and easy to use.

Thanks Anne,Rep. Points added.

All The Best,

Kevin

Thanks everyone Im glad yous liked the video, Tia started running upfront around sept when the cooler weather came in and Kira started last year although I dont run them when the warmer weather comes in :D I ll find the link for the anntenna and post it later under training tips:)

Anne,

Thank You !

I found a blog on Bikejoring here: http://bikejor.blogspot.com/2008/06/what-is-bikejoring.html

which gives a link to the Sled Dog Shop in Belgium for the Antenna,but sadly the SDD website seems to be down at the moment.

The Bikejoring blogger says that it works out to 46 to buy and import.

Off to e-bay now to check out the bikes..... :)

Best Regards,

Kevin

Thanks glad you liked it ,Rose found the anntena ages ago and passed the link around :D

I v never had strange looks (well none Iv seen anyway :P)Usually people say thats a great way to exercise your dog ,there is no way I could run Kira upfront down the canal I keep her on the walkydog she would have me in the canal she hates the swans :eek:

there is no way I could run Kira upfront down the canal I keep her on the walkydog she would have me in the canal she hates the swans :eek:

That my concern too! Bandit mainly has a habit of suddenly darting off in another direction :confused: When I do start I may try and find a part of the forest that is fairly quiet and flat with the walkydog attachment or may get the springer for it to absorb some of the sideways pulling.

Kira is OK in the forest althought she overheats quite easy and has been known to jump into the nearest stream with me attached she is much faster than Tia and far much stronger ,you will be surprised at how quick they pick it up ,I still use the walkydog a lot, its a lot lighter than the springer and easier to snap on and off :)

Here is a wee bit to read some usefull info ,www.bikejor.com/ - 12k ,there are some video s at the top of the page ,I learened mine commands while out walking they only know three .:eek: If I was competing I would have learned them more but I only run the dogs for fun & exercise

WOW >>>/STOP ___

Haw >>>Left

Gee>>>Right

Bikejoring is great fun but your dog is in control of you and the bike and I have to say Iv came off my bike a few times in the beginning but once they know the commands it really is great fun and then you can easily jump on a scooter or rig