Kimba meets Skye and Misha

Sarah

Met up with Lucy today and went for a good 2 hour walk.

Kimba met Lucy's dogs Skye and Misha, and all 5 of us ended up covered in mud lol lol Kimba I think has got his first girlfriend as he took quite a shine to skye lol

Here are some pics - sorry Lucy, if you'd have brought your camera you could have got your own back on me lol

post-4-13585942034619_thumb.jpg

post-4-13585942034804_thumb.jpg

awww bless him a gd day for him a bad day for ur couch lol :)

We got new furniture when we moved (4 years ago) It's his couch, I have to admit. The worst part is that he's created a "nest" in the middle of it - it's now perfectly formed to his body. Such is life...I'd rather have him comfortable than have perfect furniture. (Pray that my husband doesn't notice this nest!)

We got new furniture when we moved (4 years ago) It's his couch, I have to admit. The worst part is that he's created a "nest" in the middle of it - it's now perfectly formed to his body. Such is life...I'd rather have him comfortable than have perfect furniture. (Pray that my husband doesn't notice this nest!)

true very true id rather they were happy and comfortable aswell lol @ his nest bless him :)