happy Richard.... his mates a dad at last

Mistyrayn

GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH DOGS ....

but i gotta tell every one... my good friend Ben today became a Dad for the first time. he is now the very proud Dad to twin bouncing baby's today at about 5pm ... couldn't tell you there names as i cant pronounce them let alone spell them .. but what did i expect... no disrespect to any one but my mate is a bloody Aussie and with a surname like Older-Wolbers.. i would have been shocked if they gave them normall names.. lol

one weighed in at 6. 12 and other at 6.8 all doin well and im out on a serious wetting of baby's head this weekend...

and what a lucky sod ... when Elouise is ready to she is going back to work and he is staying at home... how well planned is that....

anyway just had to put this one as i am so fookin chuffed for them both so from me

GONGRATS to BEN & ELOUISE OLDER WOLBERS