RIP Boris...

OK so I know this is a dog forum but this cat was cooooool! He deserves a mention...:(

I have been best friends with Naomi (Boris's owner) since I can remeber (I think we were about 6) and she has always been there for me through everything.. Since I've known her I've known Boris, the most laid back cat you ever met.

He chose her, just walked into her house one day and mieow'd at her, she picked him up like a baby slung him over her shoulder and he was hers from then on...

He had a very good and pampered life, but had not been quite himself recently, well this morning he passed peacefully in Naomi's arms at what we recon to be about 21ish years of age!

Good old Boo I thought you were gunna keep going forever but now your waiting at Rainbow bridge, dont worry mate I'll keep an eye on her till your together again!