Supersticious?

Sarah

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont put new shoes on the table, I won't break a mirror

wots the married in may 1 about not heard that 1 b4? if i c a magpie all alone i have 2 say good mornin/afternoon mr magpie n salute aswell lol and apperntly if u break a mirror n leave it for 7 hours before u clean it up u only get either 7 days or those 7 hours ov bad luck cnt remember what it is lol and i wont put new shoes on any surface either lol

Mine are:

1) Friday 13th (or just the number 13)

2) Red sky in the morning (Bad sign / Shepherds warning) and red sky at night (Good sign / Shepherds delight)

3) Don't put new shoes on the table

4) Dont walk under ladders / scaffolding

5) Magpies (1 for sorrow, 2 for joy, etc)

6) Always shut the toilet lid down

7) Never trust crows

i will agree with you on number 6 SW but its not a superstition for me it's because the germs splash up and travel through the air and land on everything including toothbrushes (learnt that off how clean is your house) so ever since then i cannot flush to toilet without the lid being down!

Don't keep the lid down for germs but my mum has always said if you keep the lid up then all your money goes down the toilet.