Kimba has baffled me.....

Sarah

Hmmmmm for a few days now, I have noticed some of my stones mysteriously disapearing from my fire place.

I thought Kaiser had moved them but haven't been able to find them anywhere......until tonight!!

Standing at my kitchen window making tea, I suddenly saw them - on top on the Kennel!!!!! Kimbas has been putting different items on top of his kennel for about 2 weeks now - his latest one being a garden mole i had in my shrubs.

Pics below are of my fireplace at the moment minus the stones, and the top of his kennel where they turned up.

Anyone got any ideas as to why he is doing this??? Does your sibe do something similar???

And most importantly - do you think I can use this to my advantage to get him to fetch things for me lol

post-4-13585941968497_thumb.jpg

post-4-13585941968702_thumb.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Kimba want to add some decor to his kennel, lol?

I can't thinking of any, serious, reason why he may be doing this. As already mentioned at least he didn't eat them! Has he ever played with the stones before? Maybe it is his prey drive making him do this, as in the stones are his prey so he catches them and then takes them to his kennel ready to eat? I really can't think of anything?

Tried having a look online and can't find anything apart from info about teaching tricks. Sorry