Off -line

Dunc

On the early hours of Saturday 3am, some clown decided to set a fire in the Virgin media owned box at the end of out street :angry:

So no TV no phone and worst no broadbard :(

Started working on it yesterday afternoon and was still at it at 9pm last night.

The other thing I not told you is am back at work after 5 months off so wont be around as much ( or will I you'll never know ;) )

Come home this morning and its all still off god knows when it will be back on so when it is I will be :(

Done this on my mobile and its took ages to wont be doing many posts its a pain lol :)

Marc dont brake it and Garath behave lol

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

I will keep an eye on them both LOL. Wat a [ops iv got a potty mouth] but I know how you feel coz a few years ago during a bad snow storm some twit decided to come down our road like hell and skid but took out.....

His car

Lampost

URB

The lamp took out the power for the whole block and the URB took out the phone line and we had no power for a day and no phone for a day. The twit took it out at 3am and got power back about 11pm.

Hope your back soon xx

Peter

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

If it makes me feel loved I would. The forum I admined for 4years shut down and the owner blamed me but at the end goes on about all his lies he told. Its strange being a user and would like to play mod for the day.

Peter

Keep yer chin up buddy.

I can live without the TV but not without the internet.biggrin.gif

Great news on the Job front. . . Yaaaaayyy. Well done. biggrin.gif