Greetings :)

thought this cud b a quite fun thread,

how do u get greeted by ur sibes/dogs or even other pets when u get home?

i got home this morning - knocked on the door cuz it was locked - bings started barking blaze started wooing n skyla started squealing lmao

i got in n had bings attempting to jump up (he cant cuz ov his leg) so he looks like hes just hopping up n down lol n he wags his tail sooo much his butt wags lmao

Blaze jumps up n gives hugs n kisses whilst wooing lol

and if i sit down skyla will dive on the chair jump on my back n have her paws on my shoulders n gives me nibbles n kisses n trys 2 chew on my hair lmao

and i wouldnt change it for the world! :P lol

Oh Nix - they must have been so happy to see you :) My two kiss us to death and keep trying to give us kisses for about five minutes, and of course the wooing from Ozzy, and Micah telling us off. It would be great if they let me put the shopping bags down first, but hey, I wouldn't change it for anything either :)

Mine always greet me at the door.

Gracie has started jumping up and I need to put a stop to it. If I sit down I also get chin licks and chews.

Tuff keeps his feet on the ground but wants pets and will rub against me. If I sit down, he puts the frisbee in my lap (one track dog mind:D )

Our's know as soon as they hear the car, Thor howls, Loki howls and Odins up at the door to open it for us. As soon as i open the top lock Odin opend the bottom one and let's us in, Odin and Thor are up an their back legs with kissins, Loki head in bags in my hand lol

nice thread,

micha will come and sit about 3 meters from the door and wag her tail when she hears the car, suki lays at the top of the stairs as if to say yeah i have been here all the time.

when you come in micha wags harder and sniffs you to see where you have been, suki may come down and jump up, if she does micha does as well, if she doesn't she will do a few sneaky wags then wait for you to go say hello then roll on her back and wag her tail like mad its so nice to see, then we go rub her tummy.

As soon as I get out of the car

Echo's head pops up at the window,

doesn't matter if it is 3am or 5pm

Daughtry starts a yowling , woo-ing

and Darwin has usually locked himself in one of the bedrooms.(dumbass !!)

Echo jumps up, paws on shoulders giving kisses

Daughtry runs between our legs rubbing and woo-ing

Darwin when we let him out gives us a low growly woo woo and lots of kisses.

biggrin.gif

Ours get really excited when we get home. Ava will try jumping up whilst barking/howling but she knows to get a proper greeting she must sit so she sits with her bum wiggling :lol: and then licks you all over your face. Dino trys to be dignified but he too gets really excited and runs up and down and play bows to you. Even our little foster girl joins in now getting very excited, jumping up and giving you kisses. I love coming home to be greeted by my fur babies. :lol:

Zoya is always sitting by the back door everyday, when I come home from work. The minute I open the door, she gets up, gives me a couple of woo-woos, then grabs my hand with her mouth, ever so gently. She then turns away from me, woo-wooing as she prances around the kitchen. It's so nice to be greeted by a Husky!

With me, Loki runs to the door excited, but then he stands there watching me and follows me because I'm been trying to to make a fuss out of coming home so I don't start separation anxiety.

But with everyone else, he jumps, woos, talks, rolls over, brings his toys and tries to get as much attention as possible, especially when my mother comes over. I grab him and tell him to sit and stay until I give him his release word to say "hi", but then he's just an excited bunch of energy.

Oooh good thread Nix!

Ok Well I have a dog gate between my front door and the livingroom so they cant get out and escape but soon as my keys in the door two faces apear at the livingroom window, then I open the door and shadow starts a low grumbly grwooooo wooooo! They're both up on their back legs front paws on the top of the gate till I tell them "let me in then" then they get down back away and sit down so I can get in the gate.

Then their straight back up Nukka bouncing around the room on the furniture both of them wagging their whole back ends and shadow wooooooing at me, then Nukka rolls over on the floor for belly rubs, I get down to give her belly rubs and then get kisses from Shadow! :D

Husky greetings are the absolute best! Cant be beaten! Love it!