2010 World Cup

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah not great dunc.....passable.....we can do it with much more style than that.....and wtf was it with taking defoe off for heskey???/ the donkey of all people??? and he should've have left rooney on for so long when he was blatantly injured-i mean come on-this was our world cup at stake and he was pussy footing around-RAH

nah not great dunc.....passable.....we can do it with much more style than that.....and wtf was it with taking defoe off for heskey???/ the donkey of all people??? and he should've have left rooney on for so long when he was blatantly injured-i mean come on-this was our world cup at stake and he was pussy footing around-RAH

if it was me i wouldnt of even started with rooney, i would have rested him, i would have started with defoe and crouch up front, with joe cole on the left, gerrard and barry in the middle, and lennon on the left.

but ye i agree rooney was injured so had to go off, i think defoe was a little tired that why they took him off, but i would have brought on crouch instead of heskey.

But all is good, we won, wasnt the best but we are through :D :D :D

Cant believe we are actually through lol!! Was a good game , they played a lot better then the last 2. I agree with u Diz, should never have taken off Defoe and should have rested Rooney etc..

Wonder how much longer we can hang on in there???

Did u read in the papers about the win being down to the fact they were i the bar with the manager the night before and it was all down to the Laager lol!!!

xx