2010 World Cup

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITV has apologised to its HD channel viewers after a "transmission problem" caused them to miss England's first World Cup goal. Viewers did not see Steven Gerrard's early strike against the USA in the 1-1 match. Some reported seeing an advert.

This is the seconed time ITV have done this GRRRRR I hope they get a massive fine for doing it and hope they get banned from showing the world cup next time :angry:

One day down and these dam Vuvuzelas (horns) are already driving us crazy sad.gif It is not just in the stadiums, they are all over the place and they make a h$ll of a noise.

omg i know what u mean, i was in manchester city centre yesterday before the england game and i nearly pushed one down someone's throat who was doing it next to me!!! they're a pain in the backside!

ITV has apologised to its HD channel viewers after a "transmission problem" caused them to miss England's first World Cup goal. Viewers did not see Steven Gerrard's early strike against the USA in the 1-1 match. Some reported seeing an advert.

This is the seconed time ITV have done this GRRRRR I hope they get a massive fine for doing it and hope they get banned from showing the world cup next time :angry:

Yes i was so Angry at this, it happened when watchin liverpool in the Champions league too !!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt believe it when it when it suddenly went into and advert, and when it came bk on England had Scored !!!!!!!!

Was not a happy bunny :angry: :angry:

Robert Green will bounce back, anyway got to feel sorry for keepers they whenever they make a mistake thats it! it all there fault! no mention of the Super save in the second Half to keep it 1-1, no talk of Hesky and Wright Phillips missing complete sitters,

Capello is as much to blame tbh, 2 hours befor kick off you name the team! not good, he starts King and surprise surprise he gets injured and he replaces him with Carragher FFS he got skinned everytime! should had bought Dawson on IMO, Milner was Crap and gets replaced after 20 mins with Wright Phillips! it should had been Joe Cole! all in all i thought it was a piss poor performance from the whole team and Manager, there was only one player who deserved to be on that pitch and i have to say it was Heskey he done really well just a shame he cant shoot! Rooney was non existant and i would had taken him off and had Heskey and defoe play the last 15 mins instead of replacing Heskey with Crouch...