March's Husky Of The Month Entries

For Rules: http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331

Theme this month: Mothers Day

Didn't know what specific theme to go for so any phtos to do with mother's day can be used (i.e. Your huskies mum, floral pics, pics of your husky with you, etc).

Here is one of my entries of me and Gizmo when we was a month old and we had gone to pay him a cuddle visit. Please don't pay any attention to me, just look at Gizmo

Soz, changed photo to this one taken in the SNOW!!!!!

[ATTACH]667.IPB[/ATTACH]

Marley and Bandit, coming soon

post-44-13585941874517_thumb.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeah was trying to get a nice pic of the 2 of us but he was too excited (prob cause he was in my cleavage lol) so i resulted in bribary - put a biscuit in my mouth and he grabbed it off me, only thing i HADN'T thought of was that all the crumbs went down my top !!!!! so you can imagine what he tried to eat next!! ewww ouch!!

not got a pic ov me wit blaze sorry lol :)

You still got a while to take a pic if you want. If you want to take one of you 'n' blaze and enter it into here let me know.

Going to put poll on this Monday coming for all who want to enter. If you can't get a pic here by then, tough, lol. No didn't mean that! If you want to enter but can't a photo until a few days later than Monday let me know before then so I can delay putting poll on :)