March's Husky Of The Month Entries

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am trying to get a good one of me and lex but i think he is camera shy everytime i try and get one he goes nuts trying to bite the camera and ducks his head down and he won't look at the camera!! lol will try again tonight i think get antony to take one so i can hold him with 2 hands lol

lol, I had the same prob with my 3. Tell him he may be famous if he looks at the camera, lol

I got Jamie to take the pics of me with the boys. Good luck

You still got a while to take a pic if you want. If you want to take one of you 'n' blaze and enter it into here let me know.

Going to put poll on this Monday coming for all who want to enter. If you can't get a pic here by then, tough, lol. No didn't mean that! If you want to enter but can't a photo until a few days later than Monday let me know before then so I can delay putting poll on :)

ill try n get one saturday when ive done my hair n make up otherwise i look well scatty n nun ov u is c-in me like that lol (yes i do only do make up n hair on saturday) cnt b bothered any other time lol but wanna look nice when i visit family and go food shoppin ;) u never no lol