Hello!

Hello! Just thought I'd do a quick introduction!

My name's Keira and I currently own (or should I say "I'm owned by") two Siberian Huskies. I live with my boyfriend on the Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire. My oldest is called Byron (aka Nairebis Wind River), he's going to be 10 in June, I've had him since he was 8 weeks old. The other one is called Alpha (he would be a Skimarque but he's not registered). He was returned to his breeder when he was about 8 months old and I took him on when he was 15 months. He is cross-eyed and has retinal detachment which has unfortunately got worse as he's got older. He's going to be 7 on Saturday and you wouldn't believe he's practically blind now! He still runs around at 50mph and acts like he's 7 months old!

We're hopefully going to be getting Number 3 very soon! We're currently awaiting a home check from the SHCGB Welfare in order to get a girl. It's about time we added another one to the pack and a girl is the only way to go for now!

Anyway, that's about it for now. 15 minutes until "yum yums" so I'd better watch the end of Eastenders. Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Keira, Byron and Alpha

PS I love those signatures people have of their dogs! How do I go about getting/creating one?!

Hi Keira, Byron & Alpha - welcome to the pack :wave:

You have had lots of years of husky love & I bet loads of stories of things your two get up to! :lol:

If you want a banner like the one in my sig, click on anyone's banner, it'll take you to the Pitapata site where you can create your own, x