Hi Dave, nice to have another Dave around. Welcome to the Pack. So, you like Huskies eh? That's good. Pretty much in the majority then. Look forward to seeing your posts in the future. Cheers.

Hiya, Dave, about time you got yourself on here & saw what Lisa is mixed up in ... you just thought it was a mad few of us at meet ups ........ OH, NO! There's a whole family of us here!! :lol:

Good to see you here, Dave :wave:

BTW, what's with the Teflon nickname??:blink:

Hiya, Dave, about time you got yourself on here & saw what Lisa is mixed up in ... you just thought it was a mad few of us at meet ups ........ OH, NO! There's a whole family of us here!! :lol:

Good to see you here, Dave :wave:

BTW, what's with the Teflon nickname??:blink:

Hey Val. Not sure who came up with it, but I think it's crudely disguised dig at my butter fingeredness whilst diving headlong at a charging husky. Nanook didn't want to play rugby with me, but I got a bitten finger and donkey turd stained jeans. Not a total loss :lol:

Hey, Dave welcome to the pack. . . sounds like you don't need any introduction to the mad mad mad world of Huskies then.

However welcome to the nuthouse. smile.gif