Hi from so cal

Hi everyone. So, obviously, I'm new to these forums. I have one Red/White husky, but shes more dark brown & white than red. Her names Skylar. She just turned 2 on April 5th. Ive had her since she was a pup. I have my own business so I bring her to work with me everyday then to the dog park or running afterward. I live in an apartment so I don't really have the choice to leave her at home. Hmm what else. I feed her Orijen and/or EVO and try to make her treats when I can, if not, she gets the dried chicken or liver treats. =)

She was hit by a car at 9 months old when a friend let her out of the apartment and then proceeded to "chase her down" right into the street (still the worst day I can recall ever having). She's completely recovered and is a 100% pure energetic crazy husky that we all love. Ok, I suppose thats enough of my novel. Just wanted to give everyone an idea of who I am. Nice to meet you all.

Hey Linda - welcome to the pack :)

Skylar is lovely - omg sorry to hear about her accident though - hope there was no long lasting damage xx

Look forward to seeing you around :) How jealous am i - would love to be able to take my bots to work with me :( What do you do?

Welcome to the Pack! Our first Husky was a red and white. She was a sweetheart. Glad yours has recovered from the car issue. Post some pics when you get a chance. Look forward to seeing you on the forum.