Who do I ask for more poop bins?

siberian_wolf

I know, its a bit random but Im fed up of walking about 7 miles and only coming across one poo bin on the whole walk. The only bin is on the main path on the way to the nature reserve I take them too and there is NO poo bins on that reserve anywhere. I know this as walked on every pathway there and not seen one.

People expect you to pick it up but why should we pick it up and then carry it 7 miles!? It's not the most pleasent thing to carry around and I think they should supply more poo bins around the nature reserve otherwise people will just leave it and most people do as Im always standing in it (gross)!

Does anyone know who should I go to and ask for more poo bins?

We had the same problem so we went to the council and told them if you want people to pick up their poo you need to provide more poo bins around the area ,so eventually the bins were put up and everyone used them the problem was they didnt empty them and they overflowed leaving poo everywhere and people who lived near them ripped them down ,so back to square one ,anyway talk to your council they should be able to help:)