Just dance on the wii

davidjk

well today is my daughters birthday and one of the things we got her is just dance. its £16.99 and worth every penny. you dont need a dance mat, just a standard controller, and you follow the on screen dancer.

all her friends wanted to play it, and her older sister and myself and my wife, in the end we had a room full of people dancing along even though we didnt have enough controllers.

if you want to loose weight i recon this is a great way to do it, i use wii fit plus, and i have got used to it, and it is no effort any more, but after 10 minutes of dancing i felt like i had done more than an hour on wii fit.

we also got her the wii sing and that is just sitting there as they are still dancing.

I just tried to get this game and blue ocean on ebay but the seller ripped me off and never sent me the games. I so wanna

play just dance though, It looked like alot of fun in the commercial. When ebay gives my money back Im gonna buy it at the

store...can you play it with friends over a wifi connection?