New member form So cal

Hey guys, I'm Ken. I'm about to be a Siberian Husky owner. I joined this site to learn more about the Siberian Husky and how great the breed are. I love photography and will be posting up many pictures soon.

I currently own a english bulldog. I hope them they will get along.

Hi Ken. Welcome to the Pack. There's a ton of great info on this forum, so start reading. We love pics. So we will all be looking forward to those. Do you have a Husky picked out yet? If so, fill us in about him or her. Enjoy the fourm.

Welcome Ken,

If you already didnt know how great huskies are you will be ecstatic with the vasts knowledge here. These are people with various background, experiences, trials/errors, and just friendly members here. Welcome to the family and enjoy. We would love to see your beautiful addition to the family.

Hi Ken. Welcome to the Pack. There's a ton of great info on this forum, so start reading. We love pics. So we will all be looking forward to those. Do you have a Husky picked out yet? If so, fill us in about him or her. Enjoy the fourm.

Hey Mazz, there is this breeder that I contact. They are expecting a liter any day this month. I emailed them to see if I can leave a deposit for the first pick or what ever place I am in line. I really want a black and white female and grey and white is my second choice.

To the Husky Owners members, you guys are great and very welcoming. Thank You.

I will post some pictures as soon as I put a deposit down for the puppy. I will also link my flickr sets on my signature feel free to check them out. Stitch (english bulldog) has been a member in our family for about 9 year now and we love her and hope that our new puppy will get along.

Hiya, Ken, welcome to the pack :wave:

You've come to the right place if you're looking for good, friendly advice, if you have a specific query & can't find any info here, post up a question - there's always someone around to help out! :D

Look forward to seeing your new puppy when he / she arrives, I'm sure Stitch will show him / her the ropes! :lol:

Been looking at your pics Ken you've a good eye m8 nice pics, see your into your cars like me :)

Which Nikon cam you got ? I own a DX40 with a 200mm len at the moment.

Nikon D90, Nikkor 50mm 1.4, Nikkor 18-105mm kit lens, and Tamron 17-50mm 2.8. I'm about to sell the Tamron to get the NIkkor 24-70mm 2.8

Hi Ken and welcome we should get lots of pics from you yepeee xxxx

Yes, you will get many pictures as soon as I find the right breeder. Hoping really soon.

Hi Ken welcome! Stitch is lovely and I bet you can't wait to get your first sibe biggrin.gif

Your pics are great, do you do it as a job or as a hobby? Looking forward to seeing lots more of Stitch and the new addition

Thank you Tikaani&Aiyana, I shoot as a hobby but I'm about to make it my side job just for a little cash. I'm still setting up my portfolio, website and pricing (it wont be too expensive).