Kittens

laura_3173

Our well I say our, Antonys grandmas cat Pepper has had 4 kittens (i think lol) Yesterday afternoon.

She and the kittens are all well and doing fine have attached a pic but you can't really see much as she decided to have them in the washing basket and obviously we can't move them yet as she will disown them so i will get some better pics next week hopefully!

post-16-13585941817869_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think that is all the pics i will get for another couple of weeks as Pepper has no decided to move them somewhere were we can't see them or get to them so until they are walking and exploring themselves i won't be able to get any more photos :cry: :icon9: :17: :cry_smile: :sad_smile:

But on a lighter note you will be happy to know that 3 of them have already found a new home with my friend from school so I will be able to get regular updates on how they are doing! I think Antonys grandma wants to keep one of them so that is them all spoken for!

We have managed to locate the kittens under my stepsons bed crammed right in the corner all squashed together so we have moved them back in the box were they have more room as they are starting to walk around now Pepper isn't very happy about it as we have closed all of the doors to every bedroom so she can't get in hehe but they need room to move about! Will try and get some more pics tonight if i can but she keeps walking round the hall with one in her mouth growling lol shes lost the plot i don't know whats up with her its not like we are constantly picking them up the only time i touched them was to put them in the box so we could have our clothes basket back!