Tire them out???

Marc

I have come home today after helping my cousin fit a satalite dish to find that my wife has yet again gone to the local resevour to walk the dog round. Now he's flat as a pancake on the floor and thoroughly worn out.

So what to you guys/gals do to tire out your dog(s)???? Yeah I know most people walk them, but where? A lake? Nature reserve? Park?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is mainly fields were we live so there is a lot of public foot paths we take him down those quite often and if its a nice day and its a low tide we take him down by the river and let him paddle in the river its only about 6 inches deep but he does come back muddy as anything! The best thing is they have a self cleaning coat unlike most dogs so he can look filthy one minute then the next minute he will be fine!

we walk round the field by our house i tried to ride a bike round the other day with kendra so she could have a good run oh my god all this walking i thought id be fit but twice round on the bike i was totally out of it we also go to the forest and some countryside down the road kendra gets so excited when we go somewhere new she jumps around like a deer.

we walk round the field by our house i tried to ride a bike round the other day with kendra so she could have a good run oh my god all this walking i thought id be fit but twice round on the bike i was totally out of it we also go to the forest and some countryside down the road kendra gets so excited when we go somewhere new she jumps around like a deer.

aww bless her I love it when they get excited they are so cute!!

Thats because we work hard and stood on um all week not sat on or far a..s all week doin " hosework" :D

lol my fella works in sales on the phone all day so he is on his a** all day and as for me i run up n down the stairs all day plus take the dog for a walk in the morning and at lunch he only does 2 walks a day i do 4 so you have to give me that one im afraid lol:p:p:p

lol my fella works in sales on the phone all day so he is on his a** all day and as for me i run up n down the stairs all day plus take the dog for a walk in the morning and at lunch he only does 2 walks a day i do 4 so you have to give me that one im afraid lol:p:p:p

You're lucky, my fella never takes him oh tell a lie he took him for a run on saturday but that's about it

ROFL I wish! like to see you work all day (night in your case) then do the house work THEN take the dog out for an hour! :D THEN when you get pestered for sex be ready and willing and up for it and not feel knackered lol lol

You sit on your f.t arse all day at work in front of a computer screen if I did that i'd be able to walk the dog all night BTW I do most of the house work here and you should not have to be pestered for sex at your age you should be up for it anytime anywhere :D

• 2 weeks later...