My Introduction

GungeUK

I thought that I would introduce myself here too as the technical geek. I've told Marc about my technical expertise. Back when I was 18 I had my own IT company, dealing with networks, servers, programming, installations and upgrades. I am here to help, even though I do Gunge Tanks now days. If you do have any computer issues, let me know and I will do my best to help xD

Leigh. . .

You were doing sooooo well then you said the fatal words. . . "Oh and an iPhone"

and it all came crashing down in tatters.

lol

thanks for the offer of advice. . . May take you up on that sometime.

how about upgrading to a different phone, I know you restart a new contract but at least can move on from that very nice MP4 player to something more useful.

i've got a Nokia N97 its. . .ok got about a year left on my contract then I might go for something bigger maybe a HP slate coz I read shedloads of books on my phone at work. The slate is rumoured to have win7 optimised for touchscreen. . . .we'll see

I'm looking into the Vivazz :D

Not familiar with that. . . Even a quick google search. . .just lead me to people with that as their usernames. .lol

that don't look too shabby. . .nice recording specs. . . You'll fill the 8gig card pretty quick tho' if you go full HD. Not bad

Well in my case, they come at the same time haha. Gunge Tanks are so much fun.

Just wait until we get the admin team gunged ;)

Especially that Sarah :P

awwwww saz is a sweety

ahhhh what the hell. . . Go on then. . . Lol :)

i've got a Nokia N97 its. . .ok got about a year left on my contract then I might go for something bigger maybe a HP slate coz I read shedloads of books on my phone at work.

Ok that was all above my head :rolleyes: but what I am interested in is reading on your phone!!! I have hundreds of e-books on my laptop - not ideal, and am thinking of getting the Kimble ebook reader. Do you know anyone who has one and if they are happy with it? I have just googled the HP slate and it looks amazing, very expensive though with our exchange rate.

ohhh i love me gadgets lol

with the degree i am doing i have to design and create a circuit of my choice for my final year project. so i was thinking of designing a circuit where i can control all electrical in the house via the internet, i will send different codes using a laptop from anywhere in the world, then the receiver will convert these codes and control household plugs and switches using relays.

i have a year to do it so should be fun.

i can do anything i want within reason so i am currently looking for different choices.