Dream Car

Mistyrayn

if money was no object.. what would be your dream car or cars you would by... and why ????

for me it would have to be a 1967 Ford Mustang ( not the fast back ) in red with black vinyl roof...

this for me cos i was born in 1967 ( what a great year ) it was the first American car i went in when i was about 12 and it started my love of American machines..

the other is Pontiac Firebird Trans AM .. not any old trans am gotta be the one from Smokey and the Bandit with the gold wheels and gold firebird on the hood..

my last would be something like a Kenworth or Peterbuilt truck.. which only thing i can say to this is look at all trucks in the world but .. nothing compares.... the Americans build just the best trucks in the world

I would have a Dodge Viper. Dunno if I would drive it though, lol! To be sensible I would have an Audi TT (new shape), a VW beetle (old style, being a herbie fan) and a Mini (proper mini not BMW mini as they are s**t). I prefer small cars to big cars.

Jamie would have a Hummer if he could. and he would have a Nissan 350ZX.