what do u collect...

Mistyrayn

i know that some people collect stamps, or bus numbers and some collect the just plain weird stuff..

so thought it would be good to find out what sort of collectors we have on here......

is there anything in particular that is special .. a one off or rare, or maybe just your special one .. for what ever reason... maybe it was the first one or ??? ...

my collections consist of :

being a mad passinate fan of WILLIAMS F1.. i have approx 30 of the 1/18 scale diecast models of there cars over the years ( had to buy cabinet just to house them ) lol.. have masses of books , memorabillia, hats, shirts , cigarette cards pictures, etc..

and my most special bit is the cigarette cards they are still in there unopened factory sealed state... have done loads of homework on them trying to find out more about why they were produced.. and after managing to find info from Williams themselves.. it appears that only 10 sets were made back in 1984 to be as a trial and were given out to sponsors... so who knows the worth or how many left in existance still... i have 2 sets but one set is not in original box etc ...

my over collection is the Robert Harrop collection of Dennis the Menace and the Bash st Kids figures from the beano.. i have loads jotted around the house.. dennis was my idol as a kid... still is i suppose...

at his age he is still mischevious, loves his dog, has got shit legs in shorts, and looks good for his age

HEY SOUNDS LIKE ME lol

I collect siberian fur. I have an extensive collection throughout the house. Enough to craft another dog, I'm sure.

In reality, I really don't have a collection of anything. I enjoy the 'country' look, so have quite a few antique/primitive pieces throughout the house. But, the fur is my biggest collection.

I collect Huskies, lol as I have 3 and only started in Jan last year

Don't really collect anything in particular.

You could say I collect teddies as have loads (i dont care if Im too old). Also have quite a few ordiments of Dolphins around our bedroom and also other random ordiments of dogs, horses, dragons, etc.