Hello from Newark

Hi guys,

We are Leigh and Rachael, an engaged couple from Newark, Nottinghamshire and we are new to Husky owning.

Rachael bought me (Leigh) a gorgeous Husky called Chloe (my fav name) at 8 weeks for my birthday (April 13th) and she is adorable. I will be putting up pictures of her very shortly.

She is now 10 weeks old and just had her 2nd vaccination. We are in the early stages of toilet training her and finding puppy pads to be very useful as she does seem to want to do her business there.

However to our amazement, we took her out into the garden last night and for the first time ever, she did her business in the garden biggrin.gif

She's an excitable young puppy dog and loves to chew on my fingers

I hope to make many friends here

Leigh

Hi and welcome to the site and the husky world, lots to see and learn on here but any thing you can't find just ask xxxx can't wait to see pics xxxx

Thank you for your welcome guys

I have attached a quick picture until I am able to get some better ones up here :)

We will be looking to breed her in the future and take her to shows

post-1479-13585950301298_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the pack. biggrin.gif

Any questions, queries, problems or worries. Just shout

and an answer will soon appear. laugh.gif

Don't forget to post pics and tell us stories of how Chloe has completely taken over your lives.tongue.gif

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS :P loll sorry i got excited - pics please :D

I second that motion. . .laugh.gif