New members

Hello my names Chris, im 23 and live in Folkestone, Kent, United kingdom along with my girlfriend Jenny who also says hi. We have two huskys. One boy called ashton who is a siberian/alskan cross. He is a year and a half old. I think he is quite a rare colour of black and white with blue eyes, havent seen many of him around! Also we have a little girl called Cassie. She is a 14week old siberian puppy. pure white with blue eyes, even though her blacknose is startig to gopink now. We got cassie as a companion for ashton, as i've been told they live better in twos. Anyway, thats about it really. Enjoy the pictures, Chris and Jen

post-1473-13585950244255_thumb.jpg

post-1473-13585950248115_thumb.jpg

Welcome,

Ashton is stunning. biggrin.gif

If you browse through some of the posts you'll come to realise that

we are a bunch of friendly nutters who don't take anything seriously . . . except our Huskies.!!!

Any help or info you need, just shout someone here will be happy to help.rolleyes.gif

Hi, Chris and Jen, welcome to the pack :wave:

Ashton is certainly a rare colouring! They look as though they get on well together - or is that just for the camera! :lol:

Not sure how far it is but we're having a husky camping weekend in Wareham, Dorset next weekend, if you're at a loose end, pop along & say hello, meet some of the more sane members & their huskies (the mad ones have other arrangements, so you'll be safe!) :lol:

Look forward to chatting with you around here & seeing more pics of your beautiful sibes, xx

Hi, Chris and Jen, welcome to the pack :wave:

Ashton is certainly a rare colouring! They look as though they get on well together - or is that just for the camera! :lol:

Not sure how far it is but we're having a husky camping weekend in Wareham, Dorset next weekend, if you're at a loose end, pop along & say hello, meet some of the more sane members & their huskies (the mad ones have other arrangements, so you'll be safe!) :lol:

Look forward to chatting with you around here & seeing more pics of your beautiful sibes, xx

would say i would love to come but im a bus driver so have quite long daily shifts, maybe next time ... its a fair old drive to get there from here, 7-8 hours i think. but yeh the dogs get on great, at this present moment in time they are running around the house like mad .. while my girlfriends asleep ... oh dear! not sure who will end up in the dog house me or them haha.