Hi I'm Abigail

blink.gifHi im abigail i have loads of animals and i love them lots and wouldnt change them for anything. i have two budgies one blue and white and one green and yellow they dont really have any name maybe i could get some suggestions lol. my two bunnies are polo and hutch, polo is white with black patches and he has a cute black patch on him nose like a lil tash haha anyway hutch my other rabbit is black he has the personality of a grumpy old man tehe. i also have two beautiful cats one a boy called swiper he is black with green eyes he got his name when he was a kitten because he used to swipe at anybody who tried to fuss him, my other cat is a girl and she is a browny tabby with white sock type patches on her feet she also has green eyes shes very adorable. my dog tammie is a brown female dog with white feets she also has a little white speck on the end of her nose she is suspected to be a staffie husky cross. blink.gif phhhewwww breathe abi breathe.wink.gif

Welcome abigail, to the pack.

I'm sure you have lots of funny stories to share about all your pets. . laugh.gif