Hello from England :)

tongue.gif Hey guys, I am called Shelby. I am 16 and come from England!

I have two huskies currently, Mischa (2) and Koby (11 weeks). I also have another dog named Sasha, who is a toy poodle mix, and funnily enough, she is the boss in this house!

Once I find the perfect picture of Mischa, I'll post that soon (you can slightly see her in the background of the last photo, but it doesn't really do her justice!) smile.gif

I look forward to speaking with you!

Shelby.

post-1436-13585949953256_thumb.jpg

post-1436-13585949965121_thumb.jpg

post-1436-13585949977726_thumb.jpg

post-1436-13585949998948_thumb.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey welcome to the pack! They are gorgous, cant wait to see more pics of them smile.gif

Where abouts in England are you?

Hey, thank you (:

I better start putting my camera to work then, lol!

Near Birmingham, if I said the exact place I don't think anybody would recognize it!

Hey Shelby welcome. . .laugh.gif

Koby is such a pretty pup.

We are one big dysfunctional family here, so don't be afraid to ask questions or speak your mind. tongue.gif

Hey guys, thank you thank you thank you for you all welcoming me :*

I would blow a kiss, but my lip's swollen from just getting it pierced :P

Andy - originally Koby was called Koda (mum changed it, I picked Koda ): ) and I was shocked at how much in person Koby looks like your Koda!

Thanks guys!

xx

I would blow a kiss, but my lip's swollen from just getting it pierced :P

Andy - originally Koby was called Koda (mum changed it, I picked Koda ): ) and I was shocked at how much in person Koby looks like your Koda!

Thanks guys!

xx

Yes apart fromOUR Koda has a mask. . .could be sisters . . .lol. . laugh.gif

I would blow a kiss, but my lip's swollen from just getting it pierced tongue.gif

Thanks guys!

xx

hi shelby welcome to the pack smile.gif im near birmingham too - im from coventry - god its horrible when ur lip swells isnt it - ive got 3 peircings :D on one ov them they done it right on my lip line so i was bruised and swelled inside and out blink.gif

ur dogs are gorgeous smile.gif

Hi Shelby. Welcome to the Pack. Great pics. Look forward to seeing more of your Huskies.

Hi Shelby. Welcome to the Pack. Great pics. Look forward to seeing more of your Huskies.

Thanks guys for all of the welcoming comments and compliments. The dogs appreciate it ;)

Yeah, it's ridiculous! although much better now. Not going near Koby though since he's going through a face nipping stage! so irritating, haha.

Once again, thank you! (:

post-1436-13585950012331_thumb.jpg

lol skyla - our new pup - keeps trying 2 grab hold ov my lil peircings lol - luckily ive had mine for a good few months now lol

So cute, lol! It's annoying since nips my nose a lot and makes me bleed and then thinks it's cute and proceeds to do it again. xD

Lucky, I wish I had! haha