HI

Echo's mom

Hes Echo, I'm Tara, and my boyfriend Alan..Hes a 2 yr old Husky we just got 3 weeks ago..Live in Western Ky.  Looking for  advice, stories and recommendations. Echo was a friend of friends she bought him for her grandson 2 yrs ago as a puppy. A yr ago he got into some bad stuff the grandson not the dog.. Long story short grandson got dumped, got into drugs, got kicked out. Shes older and put him outside and then a yr later decided to rehome... So today we have a 2 yr old Husky teenage puppy with some training but not alot.. Postives he is house broken, knows some basic commands but test limits often...So hi from me Echo and Alan..20200104_112030.thumb.jpg.6677232f6908349e5e24d18b1517c755.jpg

WOW  ................  what a handsom boy!    As for testing limits   -  that's normal  - he is a husky after all.   They are scarily intelligent.    Marley is the only member of the family who can open my back door whilst it is locked  .......................... from both inside and outside the house!     He is obviously teaching Mikey  (our recent addition) the way to do it as Mikey can now open it from the inside of the house when it is locked.

We have tried and tried unsuccessfully  to open it ourselves from both sides whilst locked     -  however  I regularly go into the kitchen to find my back door open  -  but the handle locked in place  .................  the door is burglar-proof -  but not husky-proof.

Archived