What song are you listening now

Sibe77

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay, keep laughing! those links don't show clearly on my system so I didn't see it as a link. That said, how do you do that with this forum?

Select the word you want to be clickable and hit the insert link button (chain.png). That will let you insert the url it should link to. It's very easy :)

Rich you're abit old for dubstep aint ya ;):P LOL

I find dubstep make alot of songs worse :P

No, most is great! As long it has melody in it! :) Freestylers - Cracks for example is just one long and repeating song with nothing new in it. And then Flux Pavilion came by and decided to mix it to one freakin' badass song! It can't get any better than this :D

-cVbw8RZOfM

Select the word you want to be clickable and hit the insert link button (chain.png). That will let you insert the url it should link to. It's very easy :)

okay, I've one that to insert links, didn't realize that it would embed it if you'd selected a word previously. DUH!

Thank you kind sir!

Rich you're abit old for dubstep aint ya ;):P LOL

I find dubstep make alot of songs worse :P

lol.. nah your never to old.. i have a varied taste form rock n roll / glam / reggae / hard house / jazz funk / trance / dubstep / drum n bass / even cheesy pop like spandau ballet / wham etc.. from the bowie to numan to even inigma..

only thing i dont like is classical / heavy metal

lol.. nah your never to old.. i have a varied taste form rock n roll / glam / reggae / hard house / jazz funk / trance / dubstep / drum n bass / even cheesy pop like spandau ballet / wham etc.. from the bowie to numan to even inigma..

only thing i dont like is classical / heavy metal

Pfft I adore classical and heavy metal :P

im not listening to a song...but the album i have in my car at the min is Planetpit by Pitbul........and i was actually pleasantly suprised...its really really good........love his song "give me everything" he sings with Neyo so i downloaded the album and its my new fav :D