Help!

Peuzahnt

Earlier today I was giving my  my 8 year old sibe a bath when I noticed that there was blood coming from her anal area. Upon inspection I saw a little blood blister like thing in the 2 o'clock position( this one was slightly swollen) and then some other very small but similar spots at what seemed to be the 7pm position. The area wasn't hard or stiff. I proceeded to finish the bath and I  walked her for about a mile as well, immediately after. I then took her to the vet and they checked her out. They said everything seemed normal internally. She's kept her appetite, drinks water normally, her stool was completely normal meaning no discoloration or blood and no diarrhea. The vet gave an ointment and some antibiotics. What could this be? 

So what did the vet say it is?? I would not have left the vet until they explained what it is or could be...sorry but I do not give antibiotics just cause the vet says I have to...

Yeah the medication and ointment they gave her what's the fight any possible infection. Thank you for your replies! Definitely want to get a second opinion. She doesn't seem to have any issues using the restroom at all it's only tender when I apply the ointment

Archived