World Cup or not ???

valkyries

Most deffo its the biggest and best competition in the world so f@@k off it will be on the board like it or not no matter how the vote goes lollaugh.gif

LMFAO

I hate football but I agree should def be on the forum. The only football I ever watch is the world cup. I wanna support my country (even if we do lose LOL)

I Vote yes. BUT it should be in the appropriate section of the forum (Entertainment imo) so it can be avoided easily for the people who aren't interested.

Once you stop things like this, where do you stop? Also can give the wrong image, especially to newcomers as your all a friendly bunch really lol

I Vote yes. BUT it should be in the appropriate section of the forum (Entertainment imo) so it can be avoided easily for the people who aren't interested.

Once you stop things like this, where do you stop? Also can give the wrong image, especially to newcomers as your all a friendly bunch really lol

I agree with you it should be in the entertainment section but it was posted up by a female and a mod female at that what you expect lmao laugh.gif

Hi - I don't mind either way. Seeing as my country will be hosting the Cup, I will be too nervous to read any comments. The stadiums are beautiful, and hopefully everything will be ready, but sooo much can go wrong - and the whole world will be watching this tiny little country on the tip of Africa.

what an amazing photo! One of those bikes yours, Rosemary? what beautiful scenery ....

sorry, to get back on topic :P I'm not bothered either way, I'm not a huge footie fan, used to be but more into 2 wheel action now! I say let it stay & let those who want to vent their views on what's going on ....

wow great pic!! looks amazing there, so wish i could go back to SA sad.gif

Yes we have some amazing and very dramatic scenery. But, when I see pics of the UK, the beautiful well kept towns I would give anything to be there, or Scotland or Ireland. Or somewhere where it snows!! I have never traveled outside of South Africa.

Guest snowdog

Deffo yes, how cud we not!blink.gif im a fan of my home team! I used to go n watch on a season ticket till they got toooo pricey, now i listen but its no the samesad.gif so i will rooting for our lads deffo, and watching all them footballers legs heheahah tongue.gif