Hi Sam

welcome to the forum :) i've only recently joined the forum last week and every1 on here has been so helpful with all my questions i have had lol

i have jst got a sibe pup- his name is Shiloh and will be 11wk old tomoz...he has been at home with us now for almost 4wks...its been challenging but loved every min of it :)

i agree with the rest- read all you can on huskies as its not easy

Tami x x

Hi Sam, welcome to the pack :wave:

I'm really glad to hear you & your gf are doing your homework, they are a wonderful breed, but different to the norm! :lol:

We have covered loads of topics on here but if there's something you can't find or are not sure of, ask away, there's always someone around to help out :D

Welcome aboard Sam. They/we are a friendly bunch here. As everyone has said, ask away and you'll get your answers.....another thing I'd suggest (which I sadly can't do....wish I knew about this place when I lived in the UK) Is get yourself to a meet/race or something and meet the people and breed first hand!

Enjoy your stay

Clive