Hello from Aspen

Ash

Hello, my name is Ash and I am new to this site as well as to being a husky owner. My huskys name is Aspen and she is seven months old. 

I’ve always loved the breed though of course until I got Aspen I hadn’t realized just how different it would be from the previous breeds I’ve owned. She’s a sweet girl and has gotten overmost if her bad puppy behavior and has become everyone’s best friend. 

She had some rough patches with being a picky eater and nipping, oh the nipping was bad, but she has gotten past both those things. She’s become an important family member since we got her. 

With her being my first andhopefully not last husky I have questions on occasion, so I’m hoping this site is a good source of information. 

She can be a bit picky at times like she doesn’t like anything hard so soft toys are her favorite and she gets offended if you say her name but don’t look at her so she starts trying to get your attention. And when she was little she was obsessed with standing over feet 😂 thankfully she also skipped some bad habits like chewing furniture and she’s perfect in the car. 

Anyway I’m really looking forward to meeting other husky owners and hearing about their pups.

-Ash 

B2C12889-2616-4344-8F58-B35A879B6D37.jpeg

52942246-49B4-4B87-9F27-D014624FC6F0.jpeg

7B81165B-03D0-45D6-B4DC-1A44D42A1429.jpeg

5E74289B-5028-4AC6-85DA-D67BB7C8207F.jpeg

She's gorgeous !    This site is a very friendly one - we are here to support each other with knowledge which is freely given.   Some of the people here are extremely knowledgeable about huskies  - so if you have a query just ask.

Welcome to the forum.

Archived