Greetings to all Husky Lovers :D

Meilin Ray

Hello Fellow Husky Lovers. I am Meilin Ray From India and i am very happy to join your forum. Huskies have made a special place in my heart since i got to know them and be with them. I first saw this breed in dog shows and immediately fell in love. They seemed warm gentle and at the same time protective. As a wild-life myself i would like to know your experiences, your husky pets and where can i buy this pup in my country or anywhere else. thanks a lot. and Blessings to your Pet friends.

*WELCOME MEILIN & FUTURE PUP*
~~ALL THINGS ARE PAWSIBLE~~
(You can start by checking rescue centers & animal shelters. Lots of luck!)30a537566cc1ce9df6bc6409e947e042.jpg)

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

P.S. There are many Huskies all over at Rescue Centers and Animal Shelters looking & praying to find their forever homes and families. I highly recommend going that route. Plus, rescuing & adopting is so much more affordable than going to Husky Breeders, which can be very expensive. Good luck in your search for your new & wonderful Husky!![emoji171]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you everyone for such a good welcome. I am searching for husky owners in my city Cus I think taking from states won't be possible.. My climate here is a bit hot but that I can adjust it I breed the puppy well.  I hope I find a owner in the city itself and get myself a best friend.  Thanks again.  Bless you all.  

Best of luck @MEILIN!! You have lots of ways to find your best buddy! My ARMANI I bought at 8weeks & paid alot of funds...but so worth it!! Then my ALINAH I rescued/adopted...thank God I did bcuz I believe her shelter is a kill shelter. So I have a beautiful boy and girl. You can look into Breeders as well.
@HuskysAtPlay is a very good Husky Breeder and may be able to help you more in finding a puppy. (It took me 6mths to find my ALINAH from a shelter.)
Also research the Husky breed prior bcuz they are much more different than dogs...they are Huskies, more work, more challenging, but the end result...*PRICELESS LOVE*!!
[emoji171][emoji8][emoji179][emoji274][emoji170][emoji178][emoji252]

~ANGIE, ARMANI & ALINAH~

Thank you everyone for such a good welcome. I am searching for husky owners in my city Cus I think taking from states won't be possible.. My climate here is a bit hot but that I can adjust it I breed the puppy well.  I hope I find a owner in the city itself and get myself a best friend.  Thanks again.  Bless you all.  

For your first time actually working with this breed I would try fostering one for a while and adopt it if you like it. You can always get a puppy when you have fostered one and know you can handle it [emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived