Vets again!

BingBlaze n Skyla

This time with Skyla , walked her earlier n noticed she was limping a little bit , when we got home she chucked herself down onto the garden to roll around on the grass , got up n wouldn't put her leg down , the vets said that with arthritis the body tries to heal itself with little bits of bone when she's chucked herself down she's jolted it n caused her joint to flare up!
She's such a doughnut , luckily she's ok n nothing else needs doing other than what we're already doing for her arthritis but omg how many more vet visits do I need before I might aswell just move in lol

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

You need to invest in shares with the vets, lol.
Hope she’s ok Nix xx

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Next time we go which u know won't be far away I'm taking them a box of chocolates they've been so so good with all of my lot n have hardly charged me only thing we've paid for is 2 consultations and 2 ops n that's it , tried to work out how many times I've been in the past 6 weeks n lost count lol

Sounds like a good vets! Hope poor Skyla feels better soon, hot water bottle and massage? X

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

They're brilliant i can't fault them at all , she won't do heat she'll be in the garden now chilling in the cold lol , she doesn't help herself

1 hour ago, BingBlaze n Skyla said:

This time with Skyla , walked her earlier n noticed she was limping a little bit , when we got home she chucked herself down onto the garden to roll around on the vets , got up n wouldn't put her leg down , the vets said that with arthritis the body tries to heal itself with little bits of bone when she's chucked herself down she's jolted it n caused her joint to flare up!

She's such a doughnut , luckily she's ok n nothing else needs doing other than what we're already doing for her arthritis but omg how many more vet visits do I need before I might aswell just move in lol

do a Victor Kyam what ever his name was and buy the company

A friend of mine has one of these for her old tyme bulldog and he loves it, it was hard to find something he’d sleep on and stay on.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Very posh , Sadly way too expensive , I don't think she'd fit a medium and im in the UK but it looks really nice lol

shame we are not closer have 2 in the shed that mine do not use...

Always the way lol , I'm sure I'll find her something

Very posh , Sadly way too expensive , I don't think she'd fit a medium and im in the UK but it looks really nice lol

Lol yeah always forget people on here from the UK which I shouldn't since this app is based off the UK lol hahaha sorry I need to find you another one. [emoji2][emoji2] lol

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Lol yeah always forget people on here from the UK which I shouldn't since this app is based off the UK lol hahaha sorry I need to find you another one. [emoji2][emoji2] lol

No worries I appreciate u taking time out to look for me anyway :)

No worries I appreciate u taking time out to look for me anyway [emoji4]

http://www.dogdoza.co.uk/
Here is some more and Thanks [emoji4][emoji4] and they re in the UK [emoji23][emoji23] They are plush sort of but water proof [emoji2][emoji2]

Archived