Blaze and Skyla

BingBlaze n Skyla

Aww they are adorable [emoji7][emoji7] They both look stunning I LOVE the photos [emoji178][emoji178][emoji252][emoji252][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji191][emoji191][emoji179][emoji179][emoji813]️[emoji813]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ Skyla is so Fluffy!!! I love blazes eyes 🤗🤗🤗[emoji5]️[emoji5]️

Sent from my Pixel using Husky Owners mobile app

Is it just me or does every Husky give you that look, when you take a photo, as if to say "Are you some kind of weirdo!?" and then when you go to pick up their poop in a plastic bag they look at you as if to say "There's another one for your weird collection, why do you pick my poop up every time i go out!?" 

Is it just me or does every Husky give you that look, when you take a photo, as if to say "Are you some kind of weirdo!?" and then when you go to pick up their poop in a plastic bag they look at you as if to say "There's another one for your weird collection, why do you pick my poop up every time i go out!?" 

To be fair they were waiting for their walk so they were probably wondering why i was sticking my phone in their face instead of putting their harnesses on lol

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

hahaha Kato runs around in a circle 12 times then eventually does his business then watches me pick up his poop in a bread bag and genuinely looks at me as if to say "there's another one for your collection"... i mean genuinely imagine you saw somebody picking your poop out of a toilet, in a bag, tying it then walking away saying "good boy".... exactly!!

Archived