Squirrels

shayes

Took the gal out for a short walk in the park last night, and unfortunately for Me the squirrels had been out in force. Phoenix is completely obsessed and attempted to shimmy up a tree.

I am convinced the squirrels had been egging her on , for the remainder of the walk Phoenix had been on squirrel watch and spent most of her time looking in the trees [emoji23] bless her 0f3c6c4828a280513b1cf7a8b87f8a50.jpg9ac2675fe23d490711be5668c7d9ff08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

hahaha yeah, we have tons of bunnies for some reason this year, and mine go nuts when they see them.  The other day there were 6 of them all in a group!

When Brooke was alive (my staffy) her thing was always squirrels. She'd chase them right up towards the tree and then just stand there and stare sadly up at the tree tops. Birds never really interested her too much but squirrels were a particular passion, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

Lol, I actually just ordered a patch for my dogs collar that had a squirrel and husky silhouette and says squirrel patrol in a calligraphy font. I'll post pics when it comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I actually just ordered a patch for my dogs collar that had a squirrel and husky silhouette and says squirrel patrol in a calligraphy font. I'll post pics when it comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg that sounds amazing [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

Archived