Chilling out

BingBlaze n Skyla

i got a nice cooling mat in the garden...their sand pit they keep digging it over for cool sand... indoors the floor is cool enough for them...:D

Oooh I like those, where did you get them from? Are they husky proof? (I'm hoping!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

B&m , they're holding up so far , blaze has been scratching at his as he thinks it has water in it but he's not split it or anything , they're not chewers so i know it won't get eaten lol

i got a nice cooling mat in the garden...their sand pit they keep digging it over for cool sand... indoors the floor is cool enough for them...[emoji3]

Yeah my mum won't let them have sand lol , they're now both outside , the one skyla is on was just to see if they'd lie down on it b4 I let them have it . If they weren't gonna use it , it would have gone back , Blaze has his on the decking and Skyla's is on the path where she likes to chill

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

My gf picked one of these up a few weeks ago, went great in his crate to cool him down in the heat, he has managed to split one now, only one of the length but thats typical. Hopefully the rest holds up.

They look cute!

Are those the gel ones that cool when pressure is applied? I bought my Huskies them in the summer and they both love it! It has lasted more than 6 months so far and is easy to clean, I even got a smaller one for Tsunami's crate. It has really helped a lot during the summer heatwaves!

I also bought the cooling collars and a Polar Ice neck tie for Tsunami, don't know if you get them there...

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Husky Owners mobile app

They look cute!

Are those the gel ones that cool when pressure is applied? I bought my Huskies them in the summer and they both love it! It has lasted more than 6 months so far and is easy to clean, I even got a smaller one for Tsunami's crate. It has really helped a lot during the summer heatwaves!

I also bought the cooling collars and a Polar Ice neck tie for Tsunami, don't know if you get them there...

Yeah it is [emoji4] never heard of the neck ties before or cooling collars , those sound like they'd be good for walks

Blaze's smile in that photo is just the sweetest thing! [emoji7]

That's because it was when he stole Skyla's , he thinks he's funny the little shit

408e2b9f63ad25b2353006158551e339.jpg&key=03188bb5ff78dec9ae36e7d004afbc55a07b23797dd6ed39c7724424aee7275a

I swear he was actually laughing about it

a44f7ea6edeb9a2944a28ce4c504c8de.jpg

Pmsl. To be honest he probably was laughing. [emoji38]
Ice likes to do that occasionally too. Usually with human seats: you get up and he gets on! [emoji23]

This is the Polar Ice cooling neck tie. You soak it in cold water to activate it, once swollen out it lasts more than 24 hours and really stays cool the whole time, I just flip it over so the other side is against his neck every few hours. Really worth spending money on if you get 40°C+ temps in the summer.
a4e3fac1289f62901766d0ae5389af00.jpg
This is the gel cooling collar, also worth it, but I've found it doesn't stay cool very long unless you keep it in the fridge (not freezer) so I have a few of them to cycle through for Tsunami. It looks uncomfortable, but he actually loves it more than the wet one lol
cb765f138809a547ddcacabbee4c48ba.jpg

4095582d53ea1a8fbf451a9004ad7d51.jpg
http://www.polar-products.com/index.php?p=view_product&product_id=4
I don't know if they have a supplier in the UK, but you can contact them. I got the 'human' one as the dog one has velcro and gets caught in the fur. The human one works nice as you just tie it around the neck like a bandana...

Archived