Did you Vote

PaulG

I'm really concerned about employment in the local area as a result of this! We have Tata Steel who may lose their buyer now, and Airbus and Toyota who implied that they might leave the UK if we left the EU. My partner works for Airbus so it's a big worry for us! And also thousands of other workers in the area. Really worrying times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know much about international politics but from what I'm reading about it, it's not a great thing. Being a family forum, I don't recommend anyone underage searching for it, but others if you watch John Oliver, I would recommend watching his last episode about the vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living in the UK my personal opinion is that

The Stay group did not think they would loose

The Leave group did not think they would win

Neither side made any real plans for what would happen after the vote, and now they don't have a clue what to do and are rushing to make plans that has now left the country leaderless as they are all running around trying to work out where they go from here.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jmscott said:

Trump is the American Brexit. No one is taking this cracker seriously until we have to deal with the consequences. 

No kidding!   It is frightening