What are you watching on TV?

Emma

well I've finally caught up on all the walking dead series and am on count down for the next season of Game of thrones....not long now!  BBC3 moved to an internet only channel which was a pain in the bum but I managed to find the recent season of cuckoo (comedy show, hard to describe, lol).

What tv gems have you been watching recently?

• Like 1

anything Di is watching LOLOL...now that we have all UK channels, apart from sky tv channels, on the satellite (and no am not paying British TV License all for free LOL)... she is even happier

• Like 1

I'm not usually a TV person, but I have been watching The People vs OJ Simpson, and it's really good!

I LOVED that show! Very interesting and they did a great job at casting.

I've also watch Scandal, Fear the Walking Dead, Shameless (US Version), Bates Motel and many more

• Like 1

I LOVED that show! Very interesting and they did a great job at casting.

I've also watch Scandal, Fear the Walking Dead, Shameless (US Version), Bates Motel and many more

It was really well casted! And nail biting even though you knew the outcome at the end :)

I binged watched Breaking Bad last year..one of the best shows on TV!  Have you seen Better Call Saul?  That's good too but not as suspenseful.

I watched the first season n watched the first episode of season 2 but I can't really get into it

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I loved breaking bad but it did take me a while to get past the fact that Malcolm in the middles dad was getting intimate with another lady and committing crime, lol.

I saw the first episode of season two for Fear the walking dead last week and am on tenterhooks to find out what happens next! [emoji33]

Sent via the power of telepathy.