March photo of the Month

OK, the theme for March's photo of the month is .....................

GARDENING!!!!!!

March is the start of Spring when all the flowers start to grow again, so let's see pictures of your huskies "helping" you in the garden - whether it's digging holes for you to plant things, playing with the hose pipe "helping" to water your garden or something else they're good at around your place!! :lol:

General rules apply - only one pic allowed per sibe, so get searching your pictures & post away!!! Please post the name of your sibe along with the picture.

The poll will go up around the 20th Feb so loads of time to "dig" a pic out & post up!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, Amy, that photo has me in fits of giggles whenever I see it! It's ace!! Poor Marley! :lol:

Kavik does enjoy his water, Rose! Wow!!

Blaze, you've got a way to go to get muddy feet like Odin! Glad I've not got both of you together in my garden - craters everywhere!! :lol::D:lol::D:lol:

Great pics everyone - keep them coming!!

I'm sorry, Amy, that photo has me in fits of giggles whenever I see it! It's ace!! Poor Marley! laugh.gif

Have to say Marley made the perfect plant :D He grew to be (one of) the most handsome (and biggest lol) boys ever :D

Heres Sam stopping all the work

ROFL PMSL love it!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Kira bored with gardening unsure.gif

pots004.jpg

Yogi >> ohmy.giflaugh.gif

Yogi looks guilty but Kira was the real culpritlaugh.gifmess004.jpg

awww great photo anne. Love that photo of Kira in the plant pots lol laugh.gif

Yogi looks like she is busy plotting revenge on Kira there lol