Ordered my first indi-dog gear

Zekeracelis

How do I go about ordering this as well 

go to her website: indi-dog.Co.UK and look at the stuff she has. They are all customizable to different colors, sizes, add-ons etc. Mine I have 8 in adjustable neck and waist harness with extra ring in the front and added a handle on the top. The collar is 5 in adjustable. Email her and let her know yourefrom husky owners. She is awesome and will help you find the gear you want/need 

Yep what Zeke said :) this exact harness isnt on the website as it was a custom design for Zeke. But it can be replicated :) Just drop me an email at sales@indi-dog.co.uk or find me on facebook www.facebook.com/indidogcollars and send me a message :) 

You can message me on here but it might take me a few weeks to get back to you as I dont get on here as often as I should