Hi! My name is Krisite. I live in Maine and my family has two huskies. Our male, Niko turned a yr. in Oct. and we just got a new girl, Mishka a couple of weeks ago. We also have a male maltese, Toby. Niko is such a great dog and we're hoping that the newest husky will be as well. He is sooo well behaved- thanks to the efforts of my husband. I've gotten used to the constant vacuuming and lint rollers. All the dogs sleep in bed with us and are best friends. Niko is great with my little maltese. Often he will drag a rope toy across the floor low enough so Toby can play tug of war with him. They'll even lay together and share the same bone. I couldn't ask for better dogs!

Hi Kristie. Welcome to the Pack! We'd love to see some pictures of your Pack. You'll find a wealth of helpful information here and some of the friendliest members on the Internet. Looking forward to seeing more of you around. Enjoy.

hello and welcome to the site.

just to let you know you will get bugged till you put some pic's on lol

if you resize them them to 1024 x 786 you can upload them without going through another site

I hope to see you around the site, you will find some of us in the chatroom most nights (your days lol) i will say we are abit mad in a funny way lol

have fun