wroof wroof from Bulgaria :D

Hi everyone, my name is Dobromira and I'm proud to be "owned" by my siberian husky for 1,2 year :) She is black and white colored with tiny white marking and she's so fluffy. We have lot of snow here this winter so she's like the happiest dog ever. But she loves playing on the beach,although she never swim. She's really very playfull,except when it's her period when all she wants is..nope,not that, she fights and even with tha males..don't know why :/ I guess it would be really hard to have little babys one day..So anyway,as I mantioned I'm from Bulgaria and I live in Varna - we have mountains nearby where Nike can let herself to the call of the wild,and we have the beach during the hot summer :) I'm 20 and I take care for Nike all by myself so no mater how cliche it is I could say that she's like a child for me, never thought I could love an animal so much :) When I took her she was no bigger than my cat :D Oh, and her name is not like the brand :D It's the name of the greec goddess of victory ( just if someone doesn't know) I would love to have at least one more husky, but I'm a student, so I would have to wait a bit. Uhm..wath else..I have 2 parrots and I'm pretty sure Nike wants to eat them :D But I did one mistake while training Nike..I let her became too spoiled, althought everyone keep telling not to..just couldn't resist her big blue eyes. So now the situation is like that "Nike, come back"-"Okay, right after I see wath's in there". But I can't really complain 'cuz for siberian husky she's actually too obedient :)

So that's from me for now. Hope I would learn usefull info here :)

Have a nice day everyone:)3269_1095546442351_1637300303_220631_1625683_n.jpg3269_1095546122343_1637300303_220623_6530583_n.jpg3269_1095546762359_1637300303_220639_4172961_n.jpg3269_1095547482377_1637300303_220657_4815988_n.jpg

Hi Dobromira and Nike!

Welcome to the husky forum! Nike certainly is a gorgeous looking girl and you have some great pics there!

Dont think you should feel too bad about spoiling her we all know the effect of those big puppydog eyes and recall is always abit of a fight with huskies as a breed generally! LOL!

Well have fun looking around the site, dont be shy ask anything you like and post any advise you can for others and show us all more piccies of your gorgeous girl! :D

Thanks everyone for being so nice:)

Kevin, her tail is really big :D And when Nike was about 5-6 months her tail was,well not normal, but totally diferent. But she's so fluffy only during the winter, and the spring and summer her fur is on half, I'll post some pics from the summer when I have more time :)

hi welcome to the site Nike is gorgeous i LOVE how fluffy she is :wub: i cnt blame u for spoiling her shes a beauty im the same with my boy lol cnt w8 2 c MORE pics :) and look 4ward 2 seeing u around the site - feel free 2 ask ANY questions u may have theres always sum1 ready and willing 2 help they are a good bunch on here :)

Hi Dobromira, and welcome to the Pack. Nike is gorgeous. She must keep you busy. We'd love to see more pics of her. Look forward to more of your posts.