hello all

Hi everyone jitteryjoes other half here just thought i would let you know that i now have my own registration that way you will know who your talking to lol.

my name is kat and we have 2 huskys zolah and demon but alot of you will know that so i wont go into detail. but i would like to mention the meet we had today with sabres mum and dad ,it is the second time we have met and i must point out that i enjoyed every minute of it so thankyou to you both and hope we can meet up again really soon.

anyways take care everyone and hope to chat soon

kat biggrin.gif

Hi Kat welcome to the site, we also loved meeting up again ( even if Sabre does get a little bit amorous with Zolahbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif ) its good to see them playing so well ,pity poor Demon feels left outsad.gif . Hope to meet up again in a couple of weeks with Darkhuntress and her pack as wellbiggrin.gif (should be a playmate for Demon).

Sorry Val too busy shouting at the kids before we set off and forgot the camerablushed.gifblushed.gif you can slap me next time we meetrolleyes.gif

Hiya Kat, welcome to the site.

We had a great time too yesterday, Sabre can't wait to meet his two playmates again. As I said yesterday can't believe how much Demon had grown, wonder how big he will be next time, hopefully he'll be able to join in a bit more then.

Hey ya Kat, Family & Furbabies, wave.gif

Welcome to the pack!!! Lovely to hear you about your mini meet up and would defo love to see some more mini meet up pics you have in the future biggrin.gif Really hope you enjoy the site and make lots of friends chatting about this fantastic Breed!! Look forward to seeing you around the forum biggrin.gif x x x x x x